Enjoy knowing that your work matters.
Join Our Team
Want to help? Explore our career openings and look for your perfect fit to see life differently.
Therapists & Family Services
Development & Community Relations
Executive & Administration
Being part of a team that not only enjoys working together, but enjoys why we are working together, is such a blessing!FRANCES OWENS, COMMUNITY RELATIONS MANAGER AND FORMER FIRST LADY OF COLORADO
The Lillis Foundation Internship Program
We’re addressing the national shortage of qualified teachers who work with children with vision loss. The Lillis Foundation Internship Program at Anchor Center is a national training program for undergraduate and graduate level students.
For more than 10 years, we’ve partnered with The Lillis Foundation to provide an experiential, high caliber training program. Interested in learning more? Here’s what you could experience as a Lillis Intern:
• Receive an assigned mentor
• Gain curriculum experience in our Infant, Toddler, and Preschool programs
• Experience home visits and outreach opportunities
• Learn from our partners in the medical profession and observe a pediatric ophthalmologist
• Be an integral part of our team
We accept interns from a variety of disciplines and from universities nationwide. Contact us for more information today by calling (303) 377-9732.