Internships and Practicums
Nursing Student School Affiliation Placements Needed
Make an impact that lasts a lifetime. Join our outstanding volunteer team in supporting our children, families and staff.
Together We Change Lives
Clinical Rotation Nurse Sign-up Form Sign up/Application: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?AP=1372691485&OR=1
- Monday/Wednesday: Infant/Toddler/Sibling Support
- Night Watch Respite
- Summer Break Respite
- Summer Camp’s (Anchor’s Away and Sprouts)
- Parent Education childcare support
Summer Camp Respite Volunteers needed! Must be medically skilled volunteers, nurses, home health care supporters, those with experience with Birth to 5 special needs.
- Summer Break Respite, Programming summer camp June 21st-23rd and 28th-30th (M/T/W 10am-2pm).
If you are interested in Summer Break Respite, please sign up, create a VICNet account via Volgistics and reach out to Deb Curry, our Director of Family Services via firstname.lastname@example.org
Programming Summer Camp
- Anchor’s Away (for 3-6 yrs.) will be July 13-16 and July 20-23 from 9-12 with volunteers on site from 8-1. (4 nurses needed per day)
- Summer Sprouts (for 0-3 yrs) will be Mondays July 5, 12,19 and 26 from 9:30-12:30 with volunteers on site from 8:30-1:30. (2 nurses needed per day)
If you are interested in Anchor’s Away or Summer Sprouts Supports, please sign up, create a VICNet account via Volgistics and reach out to Melinda Carter, our Director of Child Programs and Services via email@example.com
Once you have been confirmed and scheduled for a specific assignment, It is the responsibility of volunteers to use the Vic Net account to schedule and keep track of hours you have participated in. How to manage your new Volgistics VicNet account: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/Help.dll?ACT=21&TOPIC=1148