Anchor Center for Blind Children is seeking an Executive Director to lead our extraordinary organization!
Who We Are:
Located in Denver, Colorado, in a state-of-the-art early childhood facility, Anchor Center is Colorado’s only nonprofit educational and therapy center specializing in serving infants and young children who have visual impairments. Our remarkable program team includes 30+ Teachers of the Visually Impaired, Early Childhood Special Education teachers, Physical, Speech/Language, Occupational, Music, Recreation, and Horticultural Therapists, Ophthalmologists, and Family Support staff. In addition, our development team has proven success in raising funds to support the full range of services Anchor Center offers: Assessments, Vision Clinics, Infant and Toddler Programs, Family Support and Education, Preschool, Camps and Respite. Check us out! https://anchorcenter.org/
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- An experienced nonprofit executive who has a shared commitment to Anchor Center’s mission
- Five or more years senior nonprofit management experience with proven success in board relations, organizational leadership, fund development and strategic planning
- Demonstrated success leading an organization through high-growth objectives
- An advanced degree and management experience in early childhood, special education, early intervention, pediatric services, or related field strongly preferred
- Excellent track record hiring and developing talent
- Solid budgeting and fiscal management skills
- Proven success in fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to the nonprofit and early childhood sector
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to navigate difficult conversations and political environments
- A high degree of emotional intelligence
What We Offer:
Anchor Center offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, retirement match, and PTO. Compensation for this executive position is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter (required) and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anchor Center for Blind Children is an Equal Opportunity Employer.