Grief and Loss Family Seminar
- Category Family Services
- January 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Deb Curry, Director of Family Services
- (303) 377-9732 x117
- Organizer Email
- Anchor Center for Blind Children
- 2550 Roslyn Street
- Google Map
- Add to calendar
- Google Calendar
- iCal Export
WHAT: The Impact of Grief and Loss
– Understand the different stages of grief/loss.
– Discover tools that can be used to help you through your journey.
– Learn what support looks like for a family with a child with chronic illness (i.e. visual impairments and other medical conditions.)
WHO: This workshop is open to current Anchor families AND alumni.
WHEN: Saturday, January 19 from 10-11am. *Note, this seminar is ALSO being offered on Monday, January 14 from 4-5pm.
WHERE: Anchor Center – Community room
CHILD CARE: Child care will be provided. Please state how many children will be accompanying you.
REGISTRATION: Registration is required in advance for this workshop. Please register below as soon as possible.