Maintaining a Healthy Family Seminar
- Category Family Services
- February 11 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Deb Curry, Director of Family Services
- (303) 377-9732 x117
- Organizer Email
- Anchor Center for Blind Children
- 2550 Roslyn Street
- Google Map
- Add to calendar
- Google Calendar
- iCal Export
WHAT: Maintaining a Healthy Family
– Join a discussion on the impact of having a child with a chronic disorder on the family.
– Learn the communication process for family relationships in maintaining healthy functioning.
– Understand the need for healthy boundaries.
– Receive tips for maintaining balance and having fun as a family.
WHO: This workshop is open to current Anchor families AND alumni.
WHEN: Monday, February 11, 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. *Note, this seminar will ALSO be offered on Saturday, February 16 from 10-11am.
WHERE: Anchor Center – Community room
CHILD CARE: Child care will be provided. Please state how many children will be accompanying you.
REGISTRATION: Registration is required in advance for this workshop. Please register below as soon as possible.