- Category Family Services
- March 2 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Deb Curry, Director of Family Services
- (303) 377-9732 x117
- Organizer Email
- Anchor Center for Blind Children
- 2550 Roslyn Street
- Google Map
- Add to calendar
- Google Calendar
- iCal Export
WHAT: Sibshops provide young brothers and sisters peer support and information in a lively, recreational setting. These are lively, pedal-to-the-metal events where siblings will:
- Meet other siblings (usually for the first time).
- Talk about the good and not-so-good parts of having a sibling with special needs with others who “get it”.
- Learn how other brother and sisters handle sticky situations sometimes faced by brothers and sisters.
WHO: Sibshops are open to current Anchor siblings AND alumni siblings, 5 to 8 years of age.
WHEN: This Sibshop workshop is on Saturday, March 2nd from 11am-1:00pm.
WHERE: Anchor Center for Blind Children, 2550 Roslyn Street, Denver, CO 80238.
COST: The cost is $20 for the first sibling, $5 for each additional sibling. A light lunch is included.
REGISTRATION: Registration deadline is February 23rd. Space is limited so please register below as soon as possible to guarantee your spot.