Save Your Spot Now! Registration will open April 20th!
Save your spot for Anchor Center’s Summer Programs Summer Sprouts and Anchor’s Away. Reserve your spot now with a $25 deposit!
Anchors Away Summer Program
- Ages: 3 to 6 years. Participants must be 3 years old by July 1, 2020.
- July 7-10th (Tues-Fri) and July 14-17th (Tues-Fri). 8 days total.
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Cost: $300 per child.
- Anchor Center students, alumni and children with a qualifying diagnosis will have priority for enrollment. If there are openings available after registration, siblings may be added.
- Structured 3-hour program includes four centers: motor/water play, music, literacy, and sensory.
- Anchor staff, including Special Educators, Physical Therapists, and TSVIs, will lead centers and adapt the environment to best suit our students. Our program will provide intentional learning opportunities and facilitate social interactions while soaking up the summer fun in a safe and nurturing environment.
Summer Sprouts Infant and Toddler Program
- Ages: Birth to 3 years.
- Mondays in July: 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th
- 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Drop in anytime, stay as long as you like.
- Cost: $50 for all 4 Mondays. Sibling care is available for $20.
- Summer Sprouts is a program for families with qualifying infants and toddlers. Caregivers stay with their child. While less structured than school-year programming, children and families will enjoy full use of Anchor Center while continuing to develop skills and having fun!
Open registration for both programs starts online April 20th and closes May 15th.
Space is limited and reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to secure your spot prior to April 20th, please use the form below to pay a non-refundable $25. The deposit will hold your spot and count towards the program cost. The remainder of the registration fee will be due on May 15th.
Funds may be available through your Community Centered Board or through Medicaid waivers to help cover the cost of these programs. Please contact your CCB service coordinator or Deb Curry (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 1st to explore these options.
If you are not a currently enrolled student, there will be additional registration paperwork including a Child Health Status form and a current Immunization Form. Per licensing requirements, please be aware that your child will not be able to attend programs if we have not received these forms.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Intake and Referral Manager, Courtney Albers, at 303-377-9732 x133 or email@example.com.
We are looking forward to a summer of fun!