Donate Auction Items for Sunset in the Country
Help us raise money for children with visual impairments
Here's how you can help!
Looking for a way to give back to Anchor Center? We need YOUR help in securing AUCTION ITEMS to make our Silent Auction a success at our biggest fundraising event of the year, Sunset in the Country, to be held on September 30.
HERE ARE SOME EASY WAYS FOR YOU TO HELP:
• Do you run your own or work at a local business? Do your neighbors have their own businesses? Donating to the auction is a great way to get your name/product/service out there to the Anchor Center community.Have a vacation home/ time share you could donate the use of?
• Have season tickets to a sports event and you don’t plan to use them all?
• Do you have a favorite local business or restaurant that you want to help promote? Next time you are there, just ask if they would like to donate or purchase an item to contribute to the auction.
OTHER ITEMS THAT ARE BEST AUCTION SELLERS INCLUDE:
– gift certificates to high-end dining
– fine wine/liquor
– sports memorabilia
– destination getaways
– gift cards ranging from $25 – $100+
– fine jewelry
We are accepting donations through September 22. Feel free to spread the word and/or share this letter from our Executive Director regarding auction item donations.
Please send or drop off your donations to Anchor Center along with an In-Kind Donation Form. For questions or more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 303-377-9732.