Visions of Love 2022
Join us for Anchor Center for Blind Children’s 12th annual wine tasting fundraiser: Visions of Love, hosted by Delta Gamma Alumnae Chapter of Denver. Get ready to take a tour of Colorado wineries and breweries, paired with sweet and savory decadent delights.
Featured wineries include: Blanchard Family Wines, Bonacquisti Wine Company, Carboy Winery, Carlson Vineyards, Deep Roots Winery and Bistro, Ladron Cellars, Sauvage Spectrum, Talbott Farms/Centennial Cellars, and Meridian Prime (South African Wines)
Featured breweries include: FlyteCo Beer, Saint Patrick’s Brewing, and Bruz Beers.
Chocolate pairings provided by The Chocolate Therapist.
This charming event is held at Anchor Center, allowing for guests to enjoy a beautiful evening surrounded by our unique learning facility. Enjoy this opportunity to highlight your business or show your support as an individual as we share the magic of Anchor Center’s building and mission!
Date: Friday, February 4, 2022 from 6:00-9:00pm
Venue: Anchor Center for Blind Children, 2550 Roslyn Street, Denver, CO 80238
1) GENERAL ADMISSION
Includes access to 9 Colorado wine tasting stations, a beer pub, chocolate and savory pairings, biscotti and coffee lounge, and heavy hors d’oeuvres.
2) VIP EXPERIENCE
VIP ticket includes all General Admission features and exclusive access to the sensory cocktail lounge and beer pub.
3) EVENT FEATURES
- Silent Auction – fine dining selections, vacation packages, etc.
- Wine Pull – $25 will get you a bottle of wine that will be valued anywhere from $10-$100! fine dining selections, vacation packages, etc.
- Mystery Cards – buy a $30 Mystery gift card…open it to reveal your gift, which is guaranteed to have a minimum value of $25 – but many are worth more!
- Super Friday – the best part of the whole event? You will have the most fun Friday night, doing an AMAZING thing by supporting children with visual impairments and their families. Have fun, feel the love in the air, and know that YOU are making a difference.
Check out photos from 2021 Visions of Love!
Anchor Center for Blind Children
Attention Guests! Covid-19 Public Health & Safety Notice:
We ask that you adhere to the following guidelines in order to attend this event:
1) Show proof of COVID-19 vaccination card (either hard-copy or by phone image)
2) Provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event on February 4, 2022
Proof of vaccination or of a negative test will take place at guest check-in that evening. If you do not provide the requested documentation, you will not be allowed entry into the event. Please know that over-the-counter rapid tests may be available at your local pharmacy and many free testing sites are available in metro Denver. While masks are not required at this event, we encourage guests to wear one if desired. We will continue to monitor and update safety precautions for this event. We reserve the right to modify these protocols at any time given the rapidly changing nature of the current global pandemic. Should any changes occur, you will be notified as soon as possible. Thank you for your support and understanding.