2022 Annual Meeting of the Members of the Delta Gamma Anchor Center for Blind Children
|NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to members of Anchor Center for Blind Children that the Board of Directors pursuant to organizations Bylaws, has called an Annual Meeting of the members. According to Article 4, The Voting Members shall consist of dues paying members in good standing of the Delta Gamma Fraternity residing in Colorado (the “Members”), and any elected member of the Board of Directors of Anchor Center for Blind Children (“Directors”). (Collectively the “Voting Members”). The 2022 meeting will be held virtually due to COVID-19:
Zoom Meeting Link:
Meeting ID: 849 4658 2914
Tuesday, June 14, 2022
Business Meeting 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
For those attending virtually, Zoom technology set up begins at 5:50pm. If you are new to Zoom, please join early.
The purpose for this Annual Meeting is as follows:
- To comply with Article V of the Anchor Center Bylaws which states: The Voting Members shall consist of dues paying members in good standing of the Delta Gamma Fraternity residing in Colorado (the “Members”), and any elected member of the Board of Directors of Anchor Center for Blind Children (“Directors”). (Collectively the “Voting Members”).
- To share with the members the activities and accomplishments of 2021-22 and the anticipated goals for 2022-23.
- To share the 2022-23 Budget and the slate of officers for 2022-23 as approved by the Board of Directors.
- To vote on three proposed new board members.
As noted in Article 5 a Quorum of 20 voting members is required to vote on item 5 and Proxies are not allowed. Therefore, your attendance at this meeting is very important.
For in person attendance or Zoom attendance, please RSVP to email@example.com
RSVP’s are appreciated
We look forward to seeing you June 14, 2022!
THE DELTA GAMMA ANCHOR CENTER FOR BLIND CHILDREN
Meeting of Members
1. Annual Meeting. The annual meeting shall be held during the month of June for the purpose of electing directors and for the transaction of such other business as may come before the meeting. The day and time shall be determined by the Board of Directors.
2. Special Meetings. Special meetings of the Members may be held on call of the Board of Directors, or by request of at least ten (10) of the Voting Members.
3. Place of Meeting. The Board of Directors may designate any place within the State of Colorado as the place of meeting for any annual meeting or for any special meeting called by the Board of Directors. If no designation is made or if a special meeting be otherwise called, the place of meeting shall be the registered office of Anchor Center for Blind Children in the State of Colorado.
4. Notice of Meetings. Notice stating the place, day and hour of any meeting of Members shall be made available to all Voting M embers through newsletters, legal notices and special announcements, not less than ten (10) or more than fifty (50) days before the date of such meeting, by or at the direction of the Secretary, or the persons calling the meeting. In the case of a special meeting or when required by statute or by these Bylaws, the purpose or purposes for which the meeting is called shall be stated in the notice
5. Q u o r u m. Twenty (20) Voting Members shall constitute a quorum at all meetings. A majority vote is required to take action.
6. Proxi The proxy system of voting by Members of Anchor Center for Blind Children shall not be permitted.