Create your own CO Gives Day Fundraising Campaign!
It's easy!! See below for step-by-step instructions.
Why create your own campaign?
By creating a personalized fundraising page, you can enlist all of the people you’re connected with to support YOUR cause.
When it’s a personal message from you, people will listen.
When you create your own fundraising page, you can:
- Add a personal appeal
- Upload photos and video
- Make a custom link to your page
- Explain why you’d like people to support this effort
- Set a goal and track your progress
- Determine when you want the campaign to end
How to create your very own campaign!
A step-by-step guide
It’s easier than you think and only takes about ten minutes of your time.
Step 2) Personalize your page with images, videos, messaging…whatever you think will have the most impact and help you raise money! (Need some Anchor Center images or videos to spruce up your page? Grab pictures here and videos here!)
Step 3) Submit your page for approval. You’ll receive a notification as soon as it is approved.
Step 4) Voila! You are now a fundraiser for Anchor Center.
Step 5) Share, share, share. Spread the message on every platform you can think of. Scroll down for sharing tips, messaging you can copy and paste, and easy to use social media images.
Messaging for you to use.
- Easy to share messaging – just copy and paste!
- The Incentive Fund is a pool of dollars to boost every donation made through ColoradoGives.org on Colorado Gives Day. Your money to Anchor Center goes further when donated through my CO Gives Day campaign.
- Did you know that Anchor Center is nearly 95% funded by donors like you? And, they never turn a family away due to inability to pay. Donations to Anchor Center literally help change lives for children with visual impairments in Colorado.
- Your gift of $100 (for example) will only cost you $50. Yes, your donation to Anchor Center is eligible for the Colorado Child Care Contribution tax credit! CO residents will receive 50% of your contribution as a credit on your 2023 Colorado state taxes. Learn more and estimate how much you’ll save!
- Add CO Gives Day to your calendar so you don’t forget to donate on December 5, 2023.
- Share a badge with friends and family to show that you donated – and don’t forget to include a link to my campaign so they can get more information!
Are you ready?
I'd rather just donate.
No problem! Donate on Dec. 5th or schedule your donation as early as November 1st. Remember, thanks to the Incentive Fund, your donation goes further on Colorado Gives Day AND Colorado residents' contributions to Anchor Center qualify for a 50% Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit. Example: Give $100, get $50 back!