Table Host Responsibilities
2019 Table Host Resource Guide
Click Here to Download the Complete Table Host Resource Guide
Step 1: Invite Your Guests
1) Invite guests to attend and sit at your table(s).You may have more than one table. The minimum is an 8 top, the maximum is a 14 top.
2) Send invitations to your guests. Anchor Center will provide the invitations and you should send them as soon as possible upon receipt. We have both printed and electronic versions available.
3) Send names and addresses of your confirmed guests to Anchor Center. Use the Guest Roster Form provided to you at the Table Host Luncheon or submit them online via the Table Host Website by August 30, 2019
4) Notify Anchor Center immediately if there are any changes to your guest list. Contact LeAnn Donahue at 303.377.9732 x 190 or firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of changes.
5) Ensure that payment for all attendees is sent to Anchor Center. Payment should include $150 per person for all attendees on your list. You or your guests may send checks to Anchor Center or pay online by September 7, 2019.
6) Post-event, send a thank you note to your guests for supporting Anchor Center for Blind Children. Contact Anchor Center at 303-377-9732 to set-up a tour for you and/or your guests.
Step 2: Plan Your Decor
1) Provide the table decor for your table(s). We have hundreds of examples of table decor for you to look at for inspiration.We can also provide table décor for you – ask about our sponsorship levels.
2) Choose your linens and/or upgrade: You must call Event Rents with your table cloth color preference (otherwise you will be given white) and to order and pay for any upgrades, napkins, etc. Please call to make an appointment to see what is available. 303-972-0975
ANCHOR CENTER PROVIDES
Base table cloth (color of your choice)
White dinner plates
Silverware, water glasses and wine glasses
Coffee and water service
Table decor, which might include the following:
Upgraded linen or chairs
Decorative plates or chargers
Optional: Favors for your guests
Optional: Preferred wine or other drink options for your guests. Dinner wine service will be provided and a full hosted bar is available throughout the evening. However, if you would like to provide your guests with your own beverages, you may bring it with you, along with your own tub, ice and corkscrew.